For over 15 years, we deliver robust solutions that improve business productivity, reduce maintenance costs and optimize business processes.
Lets face it. When you think about implementing a new business application, your primary goal is to increase productivity and save money. That's exactly where VJ STUDIO Technology Team comes in.
VJ STUDIO Technology Team helps clients to improve productivity, solve business problems, and more effectively manage business processes and information assets through technology solutions.
As a company with over 15 years of experience in business software development and services, we provide software solutions and technology platforms to drive innovation and expansion into new marketplaces while reducing overall costs.
Full lifecycle support
We support all application lifecycle management stages from requirements, specification and design to implementation, testing and deployment — we are committed to achieving the highest results.
- We listen to our clients and work together to better understand and outline the requirements.
- Analysis, discovery and a lot of writing. We love preparing documentation and we are really, really good at it.
- We always keep our clients up to date by doing GUI/product demos and showing prototypes at every stage.
- We offer our clients full product deployment and integration services, but first — we test our products, test extensively and then test again.
We do absolutely everything to make sure our clients never worry about a thing after they start using our applications. We always stand by our products and provide a comprehensive suite of post-launch services.
- Need training for a team of people? We can deliver any classroom course — at your facility or ours.
- Experience a problem or have questions? We are committed to providing the highest level of technical support.
- Concerned about functional enhancements? We are ready to accommodate with any new or changed requirements.
- Want to ensure maintenance? We will release the software source code if we fail to maintain the software as promised in the agreement.