Software sales manager
We are currently looking for a software sales professional to take a lead in selling one of our enterprise software products. The candidate must have experience selling Workflow/Business Process Management/Automation software to large enterprise accounts in a competitive environment.
- Sell our enterprise software products and services to large organizations;
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, key prospects, decision makers, alliance partners and industry experts;
- Schedule, lead and personally undertake sales activities from initial contact until sale closure — including contacting new and existing customers face-to-face as well as via telephone and email;
- Prepare detailed quotations, proposals and contracts. Follow company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy and success of these proposals;
- Maintain a solid knowledge of our underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services;
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development;
- Represent Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate and close sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or related degree required, combined concentration in Business Administration and Computer Science preferred;
- Two or more years of business development or sales experience in the IT Consulting, Enterprise Software, or Systems Implementation arena;
- Highly successful record of selling complex business applications to senior executives in large private and public sector organizations;
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in delivering executive level project proposals and product demonstrations;
- Ability to work independently.
Would you like to apply?
Great. Please send your resume and a cover note to